COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
What to expect at your appointment
The Check in Process
1. Please arrive at the time of your appointment and wait outside of the salon.
2. Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. They will not be admitted.
3. Call or message once you've arrived.
4. Masks must be worn at all times and for the entire duration of your appointment. (No exceptions)
5. Upon entering the salon, you are required to sanitize or wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with hot water and soap.
6. The state requires a towel to be draped over the entire face while at the shampoo bowl.
We are doing everything we can to keep our guests and staff safe. All surfaces and areas will be sanitized between each client.
If anyone feels that they may be exhibiting any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment, no questions asked. Please know that our staff are held to this same standard and will not be at the salon if they have any symptoms.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of our COVID-19 salon guidelines.